This delicious, cinnamon-spiced syrup pairs perfectly with any recipe that calls for maple syrup or icing, shown here over strawberry crescent tarts. Easy to make for immediate enjoyment or for a delightful homecrafted gift during the holiday season.
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground giner
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups Basic Black Tea Kombucha
- 1 1/2 tbsp Kombucha Vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Slowly pour in the kombucha and kombucha vinegar, mixing constantly. Whisk well to ensure even distribution.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat to bring to a boil, stirring constantly to avoid scorching.
- Boil about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Let cool to the desired temperature before serving.