fermented radish and bell pepper salsa
Move over tomatoes. Diced radishes are the star of this fall salsa.
- 6 Radishes
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 3 Green Onions
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp Kombucha Vinegar
- Dice radishes, bell peppers and green onions. Add red pepper flakes, if desired. Combine in a large bowl and let sit for 20 min to draw out juices.
- Press with pestle or potato masher to maximize juices.
- Transfer to a 1 qt mason jar. Using the pestle or large spoon, push all veggies beneath the liquid.
- Seal jar and place it in a dark place to ferment for 2-4 days, burping as necessary.
- Transfer jar to refrigerator.
- Serve cold on tacos or with tortilla chips.