ginger pear kombucha
Try this recipe to add a little sweetness and a subtle note of spice to your base kombucha.
- One large Bartlett pear (slightly under ripe)
- Ginger root
- 32 oz Basic Black Tea Kombucha
- Remove skin from pear and cut into small cubes about half an inch in size.
- Thinly slice about half an inch of ginger root. Add more or less to your preference.
- Place the cubed pear and sliced ginger into the bottom of a 32 oz jar or bottle.
- Seal the jar or bottle and place in a dark location for 2-4 days. Monitor pressure carefully and burp the vessel if necessary.
- Transfer to refrigerator and enjoy. Strain before serving.