kombucha marinade for grilled chicken
Whether your cooking for the family or for a crowd, this easy kombucha marinade for grilled chicken will become a favorite.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 cups Basic Black Tea Kombucha
- Mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and brown sugar. Add kombucha and mix well.
- Pour marinade over chicken and place in a zip-lock bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible and seal.
- Place bag on a flat pan or plate and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow chicken to marinade at least 1 hour, up to overnight. Turn the bag a couple times to ensure chicken is evenly coated.