cherry bomb kombucha
I really like the combination of sweet and spicy, especially in kombuchas.
- 8 tbsp pure cherry juice, divided
- 8 dried Ancho chilies
- 48 oz Basic Black Tea Kombucha
- Sanitize four 12 oz bottles and caps.
- Add 2 tbsp cherry juice and 2 dried Ancho chilies to each bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottles with kombucha, leaving 1/2 – 1 inch of head space.
- Cap the bottles and place in a dark location for 2-4 days. Monitor pressure carefully and burp if necessary.
- Transfer to refrigerator and enjoy. Strain before serving.