ginger mango peach
Mango is one of my favorite kombucha flavors. Here it pairs nicely with spicy local organic ginger and peach tea.
- 1 cup cubed mango flesh
- 1 inch lobe of ginger root
- 6 cups island mango and peach oolong kombucha
- Sanitize a half-gallon jar.
- Cut mango into 1 inch cubes. Peal and slice ginger. Add mango and ginger to jar.
- Add kombucha. Place lid on jar and transfer to a dark location for 2-4 days. Monitor pressure carefully and burp if necessary.
- Transfer to refrigerator and enjoy. Strain before serving.