Flavoring by infusion is great if you only want to make a single serving. I keep a jug of plain, unflavored kombucha in my fridge for just this purpose. I use the Copco Tea Thermal Double-Wall Tumbler to infuse on my way to work each morning. This allows me to enjoy a nice handcrafted treat when I get to my desk.
mango jalapeno infusion
- Frozen mango
- Fresh jalapeno
- 14 oz Basic Black Tea Kombucha
- Chop mango into small cubes.
- Thinly slice jalapeno.
- Add 2-4 slices of jalapeno to infusion chamber, then fill with mango cubes.
- Add kombucha to the tumbler. Secure the infusion chamber to the lid and place lid on tumbler to start infusion.
- Infuse at room temperature or in the refrigerator, tasting occasionally.
- Enjoy when the desired flavor profile is achieved.