Flavoring by infusion is great if you only want to make a single serving of uniquely flavored kombucha. I keep a jug of plain, unflavored kombucha in my fridge for just this purpose. I use the Copco Tea Thermal Double-Wall Tumbler to infuse on my way to work each morning. By the time I sit down at my desk, I’m ready to enjoy a handcrafted creation that’s every bit as good as the store-bought stuff.
- Frozen organic blueberries
- Fresh organic ginger
- 14 oz Basic Black Tea Kombucha
- Peal and slice a small lobe of ginger.
- Add 2-4 slices of ginger to the infusion chamber, then fill with blueberries.
- Add kombucha to the tumbler. Secure the infusion chamber to the lid and place lid on tumbler to start infusion.
- Infuse at room temperature or in the refrigerator, tasting occasionally.
- Enjoy when the desired flavor profile is achieved.